Song Writing Process

Alejandro Sandoval, Reporter

Time is of the essence, Joliet Central High School is home to many young talented people and amongst the dozens of students, there is one student, me, who is on the music scene gaining a lot of recognition in 2017. A growing fanbase and great opportunities coming within time. Music has evolved over time at a young age and is impacting the younger generation and culture of the country so it is important to recognize talent in the youth to better shape and make this Earth better. I portray my message in exotic flows and vulgar lyrics as well with a catchy melody with the beat.

My technique is head to the studio and expresses myself and just cool stuff with a bunch of friends, I wouldn’t say the genre is rap more of alternative because all my songs have a different tune from gritty to sweet.Big Influences include Lil Uzi Vert, XXXTENTACION, and A$AP Rocky as you can perceive a lot of it listening to my music.Many popular Artist all came from a platform called SoundCloud, an app for young moguls and artist to embellish their music to a growing fanbase. This app really defines the youth and generation for millennials, to create and express new ideas, becoming entrepreneurs and being educated by the helping of teachers in this school, they accommodate to the future for this generation and younger generations in making it even brighter.

The process of making music is fun and easy, anybody can do it if you just put your mind to it. Start off in the booth with the producer recording your every vibration from your voice echoing on the track and putting energy and good vibrations to your work.Truly making music is fun because you can grab ideas and put them on a beat, making songs for fans and yourself than listening to the outcome is truly a great experience.

Perfectionists know the effort and time put into a piece of work then just seeing the 10/10 outcome is amazing. Perseverance and time are what it takes to become successful and I as well as the young leaders of Joliet Central High will continue to strive in our own ideas and opportunities and prosper.